What we may collect about you ("Personal Information"), shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your private information including your name, phone number, email and payment information.
- Any information, documents or postings shared by you through the Site.
- Information about your interests based on your activity on the Site or the website of any other company in the group of companies associated with us.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Device-specific information (such as device model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Device incident information, such as crash, system activity, device settings, browser type and language, date and time of your request and referral URL (URL).
- Cookies or similar technologies that may uniquely identify your browser software or any of your accounts on the Site.
- Information (including Personal Data) located locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- We may also collect and process location information when you use any of our Sites through various technologies, such as wireless access points, mobile network towers, and IP addresses.
- Information we receive from other sources when you use any of the other websites, whether operated by us or by third parties.
Use of information
Personal information shall be used or disclosed for any of the following purposes:
- Provide any services you request from us or any of our group of subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Keep internal records as well as improve our products, services and the site;
- To communicate with you when you order, purchase or participate in anything through the Site;
- To contact you when conducting market research;
- To provide you with information about new opportunities, promotions, special offers and other information that we believe may be relevant to you. If you contact us via the website, or via e-mail through the contact details specified on the website, the Company may keep a record of such correspondence.
- To provide you (or allow any other company in our group of subsidiaries or other third parties to provide you with) goods or services that may be of interest to you;
- To differentiate or enhance your experience in using the email and services. This includes displaying advertisements and direct messages that you receive from us, which may be based on your activity on this website or the website of any of our affiliate and/or affiliate group companies or other external sites.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements we serve to you and others and to provide advertisements, suggestions and recommendations that are appropriate, and which may be based on your activity on the website, the website of any other group of companies associated with us, or external sites.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to the parties listed below:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who are responsible for carrying out any contract we enter into with them.
- External service providers. In this regard, we affirm our association with partnership and support relationships with service providers worldwide. Personal information is made available to those parties only as necessary to perform the services they provide to us, such as software support, systems and platforms, direct marketing services, cloud hosting services, advertising, data analysis, order fulfillment and delivery. These third party service providers are not permitted to transfer or use the personal information we provide to them for any purpose other than the services they provide to us.
We may also disclose and/or transfer your personal information to outside parties in the following cases:
- When buying or selling any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or purchaser of such business or assets, as well as to their appropriate advisors. When the Company, any group of companies associated with us, or most of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information will be held by those companies as one of the transferred assets;
- if they are required to obtain any professional advice;
- To protect the rights, property, or security of the Company or any group of companies associated with us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- As required by the system for government agencies or other institutions that have the authority to obtain it. We may also disclose your data to any party to the extent permitted under applicable laws.
Protecting your Personal Information and preventing unauthorized access is a top priority for us. We take all reasonably necessary steps to protect it from unauthorized use, modification, disclosure or destruction. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that your personal data will not be accessed by unauthorized persons, we are not responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties nor do we guarantee the complete protection and security of the personal information you provide to us.
Right to Access and Correct Personal Information
Access to personal information: You have the right to access your personal information, subject to the necessary legal requirements, including identity verification.
Correction and deletion: You may correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You may also request deletion of your personal information if the purpose for which it was collected no longer applies; however, this may be subject to legal requirements and other exceptions.